Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Happy Go Lucky fabric

I've been lucky enough to be speaking to Nel Watmore.  Nel is an artist and designer and has designed a range of beautiful fabric for Free Spirit Fabrics.  I will be making some bags in this gorgeous fabric so I am very excited. Nel is also going to be one of the featured designers at this years Festival of Quilts being held on the 11th to 14 August in Birmingham. This is the fabric she has sent me, but as you know I am not a good photographer so I have posted some below from her site and also from Cotton Patch.

Lovely designs and fresh and pretty colours I'm sure you'll agree.  You can see more of Nel's work here or read about her on her blog.
I've been busy making for Sew Hip magazine and my new bag got sent off yesterday.  But I got two "thumbs up".  My granddaughter loved her giraffe dress and Cirencester Museum was very happy with their Tudor costumes.  So now I can't put off a sort out of my sewing room.  I'm going now and I may be some time...

No comments: